Founded in 1989, Royale Limousines has become Australia’s number one luxury limousine & Chauffeur Company specialising in city, casino and airport transfers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Royale Limousines has a culture of excellence. As we continue to grow, you will join a professional team of chauffeurs who operate out of The Star Group properties in both Queensland and New South Wales respectively.
To apply for this role, you must:
- Be well presented at all times
- Provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Have attention to detail to go up and beyond client expectations
- Be fluent in English and possess excellent communication skills
- Display exceptional organisational and great management skills
- MUST have excellent knowledge of the CBD and the surrounding suburbs
- MUST be flexible with working hours (e.g. late shifts, weekend and public holiday’s)
It is also essential that you meet the below requirements:
- Valid ABN (Registered for GST)
- Current Drivers Licence
- Current Driver history report
- Current Driving Authority (in the respective state)
- Smart phone and Tablet (capable of receiving emails and viewing web)
- Own a fitted black or navy suit and white shirts
As Australia’s most prestigious hire car company, all chauffeurs are required to undergo a series of mandatory trainings prior to commencing work for Chauffeurs Australia.
The following would be considered advantageous but not essential:
- Previously worked in customer service role
- Background in the transport industry, primarily hire car or taxi
- MR/HR licence
If you tick all of the essential boxes, we want to hear from you! Please complete the form below and attach your resume for review.
Please note, only successful candidates will be contacted for an interview.